Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Saw the Sign (and it opened up my eyes)

A collection of humorous signs around Boston that coerced me to whip out my camera.
Here they are:

a & b. I loved that this sign, on the bus, came in tandem with the one beneath it. (Also, that there are Plenty of Fish... yet their deleting policy seems very strict.)
c. Fairy tales come true in Brookline, too. Just with a little revision.
d. In Chinatown, looks like you can pick your chicken the way you choose your lobster.
e. Dude, yeah, you have to work Sunday, but don't take it out on the Bible. (Guess it's not a passage from the Book of Daniel.)
f & g. Don't mess with the North End. They are not joking over there.

h. Life is complete. Boba Fett rides the E line.
i. Lyrics from "Are the Good Times Really Over" (Merle Haggard). Harvard Ave.
j. Don Giovanni, the T has crashed; sing me to safety!
k. The piece de resistance. Men's room, fourth floor of the ICA. Hey, anything for the sake of art.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I died laughing at e.

Search This Blog